KEEP IT ALL NATURAL - AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!

KEEP IT ALL NATURAL - AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!

After over 3 years with all hands on deck with taking care of my babies, I finally took a 7 day trip out west to visit my brother Greg. He has been living in Vancouver for 6 years now and I finally got out to see him. This was a much needed trip, to catch up with my brother and to start to create more balance for ME.

My husband was a ROCKSTAR with the kids all week, and I came back to only one BIG bump on Kensie's forehead and laundry that was toxic with chemical fragrances... During my trip we ran out of my all Natural Liquid Laundry Detergent, so my husband when out to get Tide with Fabreeze + fabric softener (code for full of chemical fragrances). A few months ago I switched our laundry detergent to an all natural one made with essential oils, a DIY liquid laundry detergent. All our sheets and the kids clothes and their LOVIES were so full of 'nasty' fragrances that I just could not handle. After not using store bought laundry detergent and fabric softener in our home for some time, this gave me an instant headache and almost made me feel nausea!! This experience has truly highlighted the importance of removing the nasty fragrances/chemicals a MUST. Please give this DIY All Natural Liquid Laundry Detergent a try, it is so cheap + easy to make. I promise you will never look back!


We switched to an all natural laundry detergent after Osker started to get really bad eczema. I tried to eliminate anything that may have contributed to outbreaks. Eczema is a tricky skin condition and very often kids just grow out of it... but it's so hard to watch your babies scratch their skin until it bleeds. Managing the condition is where it's at, by eliminating triggers and nurturing the skin so that it calms and heals! I will chat more on what I use to calm and nurture skin in a future post, please stay
tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog